A payout outlet is an establishment where users can cash out their bitcoins through either coins.ph, or coins.co.th.
For instapay cash outs, kindly refer to Bank cash-out outlet ID's for the additional required fields needed.
- id - A unique identifier for the payout outlet
- outlet_category - The outlet's category id. These are usually establishments where the user can cash out their wallet funds
- name - The outlet's name in human readable form.
- region - An ISO 3166-1 Alpha 2 country code of the region where the outlet is located.
- help_text - Optional text that further describes the outlet. May be null.
- help_link - Optional help article that further describes the outlet. May be null.
- instructions - Instructions on how the user should process payment through the outlet.
Array of currencies offered to cash out along with the respective limits.
- currency - The currency whose limit is being specified.
- minimum - The minimum value of that currency in order to be cashed out.
- maximum The maximum value of that currency that can be cashed out in one order.
- increment - The smallest value you can increase or decrease the cash out payment by.
Contains all the fields for the payout such as sender_first_name, sender_country, sender_email, etc.
- is_required - Boolean value that states if a certain field is required for the specific payout outlet.
- name - The name of the field, (i.e. "sender_first_name", "sender_email).
- type - The format of the field, will always show "text".
- placeholder/label - The name of the field in a more readable format.
You can specify a UI view to get filtered result. This should return a list of outlets which are setup for a particular purpose.
|partner_disbursement||Supported disbursement options.|