Retrieve current payin-outlet-fees
Fees may apply on different payin outlets. If a payin outlet does have fees, it's either a fixed fee, or it may vary depending on the amount of transaction. The total fees is calculated as
transaction_amount * fee_percent + fee_amount for a certain range given by
- payment_outlet - The payment outlet that owns the fee.
- currency - Currency symbol of the fee.
- from_amount - Starting amount where the fee applies.
- until_amount - Highest amount where the fee applies.
- fee_amount - A fixed fee amount for the range given by
- fee_percent - A percentage of the transaction amount as a fee.