Retrieve supported payin-outlet-categories
Payin outlets are grouped into categories, examples of which are
- id - Unique identifier for the payout outlet category.
- name - The category's name in human readable form.
- fields - A collection of fields that payment outlets of this category requires.
- fee_info - Describes how fees in this category are structured in general.
- payout_duration - Describes how long it usually takes to process payouts to outlets of this category.
- outlets - An array of outlet IDs that belong to the category.
- outlet_names_subset - A subset of outlet names that can be used as examples for the category.