Buy orders allow users to cash in for bitcoins. Supported cash in options can be retrieved from payin-outlets.
A user starts a buy order by going to the Cash In option on the Coins App. The user can then select the desired pay-in outlet and how much they want to cash in. Depending on the pay-in outlet, the user would receive a code which they will have to bring to the physical pay-in outlet location. At the pay-in outlet, the user would pay fiat cash to receive their payment. Depending on the pay-in outlet, the buy order should be immediately reflected on the user's coins account or take a few business days.
- id - A unique identifier for the buyorder.
- btc_amount - The amount of BTC transaction.
- btc_released - If the buyorder is already processed, specifies the amount released to the target account or address.
- canceled_time - If the buyorder is canceled, specifies the time when it was cancelled.
- created_at - Specifies the time when the buyorder was created
- currency_amount - The equivalent amount of the
btc_amountin fiat, based on the rate when the order was created.
- marked_paid_time - Specifies the time when the user marked the buyorder as paid.
- payment_method - The payin-outlet used to pay for the buyorder.
- rate - BTC->Fiat exchange rate at the time when the buyorder was created. Current rates can be retrieved via the quoter.
- status - Specifies whether the order is
- wallet_address - The BTC wallet address where the funds will be
releasedafter the buyorder is fullfiled.