Retrieve current crypto-exchanges
An exchange transfers funds between the same user's accounts. It uses the current exchange rate to convert the amount being transferred into the
- id - Unique identifier for the exchange record.
- source_account - The account where the funds are taken from.
- target_account - The account where the funds are transferred to.
- rate - The current exchange rate.
- source_amount - The amount transferred from the
- target_amount - The amount transferred to the
- status - Specifies whether the transaction is