Retrieve an existing buyorder
Buy orders allow users to cash in to their Coins wallet. Supported cash in options can be retrieved from payin-outlets.
- id - A unique identifier for the buyorder.
- btc_amount - The amount of BTC transaction.
- btc_released - If the buyorder is already processed, specifies the amount released to the target account or address.
- canceled_time - If the buyorder is canceled, specifies the time when it was cancelled.
- created_at - Specifies the time when the buyorder was created
- currency_amount - The equivalent amount of the
btc_amountin fiat, based on the rate when the order was created.
- marked_paid_time - Specifies the time when the user marked the buyorder as paid.
- payment_method - The payin-outlet used to pay for the buyorder.
- rate - BTC->Fiat exchange rate at the time when the buyorder was created.
- status - Specifies whether the order is
- wallet_address - The BTC wallet address where the funds will be
releasedafter the buyorder is fullfiled.